Last week, I was away for 5 days on a business trip. So far, this is the longest I have ever been separated from Tait. Luckily, I was extremely busy so the time went by fast. While I was gone, Steven was on "Daddy Duty." He had the best time with his little Taitor Tot! Here are a few pictures and a video of my two favorite guys. Steven obviously wore him out every day!

While I do NOT condone pole dancing, I am happy that Tait is practicing pulling up on objects.
Here is a cute video Steven recorded while feeding Tait his dinner. So cute!
2 comments:
LOVE the video! Tiat's chatter is just adorable (reminds me of the sounds he made when he went "swimming" in my parent's pool)! Miss y'all!
Oops...I was typing too quickly and spelled Tait wrong. Sorry, I promise I know how to spell his name!
PS Love the pole dancing, too! :)
Post a Comment