Tuesday, September 1, 2009

California Trip

Last month, Tait and I flew to California to visit the family for a long weekend while Steven stayed behind to play in a golf tournament. I must admit that I was so nervous about flying across the country with Tait all by myself, but he did great! fortunately, he napped most of the journey (see picture below).

We had a fabulous visit with the family. Parker and Lee were in town and Marshall drove up to spend the night with us all on Friday night. It was so much fun watching Tait play with his uncles. Did I mention that Tait is so incredibly blessed to have such awesome uncles? I can't wait until they teach him out to surf and make beer, well I think I can wait a few years on the beer!

On Saturday, the family went over to the Burnights to celebrate Elle's birthday. We had so much fun! Tait had a blast in the bouncy castle!

Thanks for such an awesome trip, Mimi and Granddaddy. Tait and I had a blast and can't wait to come back! Below are some pictures from the weekend. Enjoy!










1 comment:

Jenny said...

I can't believe how much Tait is growing up...absolutely adorable! I need to meet him before he isn't a baby anymore!