Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Our Happy Baby

Tait is developing into such a happy and content baby. Believe me, he still has plenty of tantrums during the day, but I am beginning to notice his wake time is longer and quieter and he has started to really explore his surroundings and take in all the sights and sounds around him. I love watching him learn and he has started to make cooing noises and squeals with delight when he finds something interesting. I never thought sitting and watching him play would be so enjoyable for me, but honestly, I could stare at him for hours! Here are a couple of happy pictures!

On another note, two nights ago, he slept from 11 pm to 6 am! Last night he made it all the way to 4:30 am. Woohoo!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Steven for letting me access your blog! My girls loved your baby! Congrats again to both of you. What a cute baby. Enjoy...