So, we are having a great time playing with Tait on the floor in his nursery and all of a sudden he decides that he is done playing and starts to get fussy. In a matter of minutes, he goes from fussy to full out screaming! It was hilarious! Steven and I are probably really mean parents but we had to take some pictures of his tantrum because it was so ridiculous! Realizing that he really had nothing to be upset about (fed and clean diaper) we just watched him make himself angrier and angrier. Poor Tait!
In these photos you can see the progression. I am thinking about submitting them to the Cutest Baby Photo contest on Kelly and Regis Live! Do you think he will win? Ha ha!



2 comments:
Ha! At least he has an adorable screaming face. Are you having so much fun? You seem so laid back ( I wish I could have let some of the screaming go with my first. I may have been a little less tired :) Thanks for sharing all the cute pictures.
I think he is incredibly handsome when he is screaming.
Post a Comment