Friday, August 22, 2008

In Case You Didn't Hear...

Baby Lindsay is a BOY!

The ultrasound technician didn't even have to tell us, we knew (or saw) right away. Steven and I scheduled our ultrasound appointment on our anniversary, July 28th. The ultrasound lasted about 15-20 minutes as the technician started at his head and moved down to his feet. She had to wiggle my stomach to make him turn so that we could all see him and as soon as he turned, we all started laughing because it was pretty obvious that this baby is a boy! Let's just say he isn't shy! I was laughing and said that I knew it was a boy since the moment he had started kicking. No little girl kicks like that!

We are still working on names and have narrowed the selection down to three. We want to take a good look at him when he is born before we announce the name to make sure that what we have picked matches what we think he will look like.

I am so happy and I can't wait to meet our little man! I love to imagine the pictures to come and memories to make of the wee man and his Dad both wearing their kilts!

No comments: