Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Trying to Get Back Into It!

It is almost JUNE and I am trying to get back into blogging. These past few months have been absolutely crazy! In case you haven't heard yet, we are EXPECTING IN OCTOBER!!!!! Between work, Tait and morning sickness, I barely have enough energy at night to climb the stairs to bed!

Steven, Tait and I are so excited about the new addition to our little family. Lately, Tait has been pointing to every baby (doll or alive) and yells "BABY!" He likes to pat (or slap) my belly and loves to give his baby brother or sister kisses. We will find out the sex next Wednesday. I think it's a girl because this pregnancy has been so different, but who knows! The good news is that if its a boy we have everything we need and if its a girl then we will just dye everything pink (according to Steven :)

Below are just a few random pics from the last couple of months. Tait is such a little man! He talks all the time, is OBSESSED with Thomas the Tank Engine (we watch about 3-4 episodes a day) and loves music. He likes to sing along to Imagination Movers in the car and this morning I heard him singing the "Hot Dog" (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse song) in his crib.







2 comments:

katy said...

so glad you're back! miss you tons--Tait is too cute. Let's really look at that wknd in June...a NC wknd with the Lindsays could be just what we need! Had so much fun with Steven last week!

Lindsey said...

yeah! i love the steven "dye it all pink" idea! silly boy! that picture of tait on the sidewalk is PRECIOUS! we love you guys and hope to see you in july!!!!