Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Little Behind

I am a little behind on posts. Okay, I am A LOT behind! Sorry Everyone. With the holidays, birthdays, traveling and work, I just couldn't keep up!

Below are several random pictures from November through Tait's 1st Birthday. Enjoy!

NOVEMBER

We went to Forth Worth at the beginning of November. We had SO much fun! Charlie and Lindsey took us to the zoo, which was awesome! We saw Tait's favorite animal - the LION. ROOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!



Unfortunately, Tait wasn't impressed.



Later, Charlie thought it would be fun to push Tait around in a Little Tyke police car.



"I am not too sure about this guys!"



Tait's "freak out" face.



This didn't end well.



Thanksgiving at Debidue!
Gdaddy and Mimi rented a FABULOUS house at Debidue and we spent a wonderful Thanskgiving together as a family. We missed you Parker! Unfortunatley, I really don't have any good pics of the adults in the family. Sorry everyone. I am terrible at taking pictures.





















December 8, 2008 - Tait's 1st Birthday!
Here is Tait enjoying his cupcake at school!



And when we got home...



I probably should have removed it earlier.



Granny and Tait having a moment.



Tait enjoying Thomas the Tank Engine.



Mommy and Tait enjoying a pretty day at the park. We love to swing.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Glad to see you back to blogging! Loved all of the pictures and updates.

katy said...

OHHH how I miss you guys! He is SO grown up--hard to believe he's almost 15 months! Time flies!!! Hope you've had a good wk! xoxo

lindseyb said...

this post made me smile!!!! love it! we really enjoyed you all visiting in november. very special quality time!! the picture of your mom and tait is precious! charlie's favorite was the one of you and tait swinging. love you guys!

Anonymous said...

So thrilled to see an update. Adorable pictures. We were all so busy trying to get those 3 boys smiling or even looking in the same direction we never got any good pictures of adults and kids together.