

On Saturday afternoon, we all met at the Lesters' house to witness Tait and Jack meet for the very first time. As you can see, Tait was mesmerized by Jack! I can't wait to see them run around together in a few months. Also, check out this picture of Christine, Tait and me. He looks like he could be her son with those big blue eyes. I am jealous! Later, Steven decided that it was time Tait enter the swimming pool so he dunked him in, clothes and all. It was hilarious! Tait made this strange sound that was sort of a cross between a laugh and a cry. I think he was trying to decide if he liked it!


Finally, Tait is obsessed, I mean OBSESSED with Thomas the Tank Engine. Below is his first encounter with his very first toy train. No words can describe this momentous occasion!



3 comments:
I was wondering where you guys were! You all look great! I LOVE the picture of Tait looking at the train - I think that is definitely the new favorite toy! Talk to you soon! laurie
Katie--you look so good! Love the new pictures of Tait and the train...precious!
We had THE BEST weekend!! Love y'all so much!
Post a Comment