
TAIT! Yes, last night Tait slept from 7:00 pm to 6:00 am. We didn't hear a peep from him all night long. We eliminated the 2:00 am feeding over two weeks ago and he had no problem with that, so we thought it was time to try and eliminate the 10:00 pm feeding and just see what happens. We thought it would be best to try it on a weekend night vs. a week night because we weren't sure how he would do. It might take a few nights for this new schedule to stick, but I am so proud of him for making it all night without waking up that I had to share the news with everyone!
On another note, daycare is going okay. I made it all the way to 4:00 pm yesterday and then freaked out in the middle of the super market and raced to the daycare to pick him up. When I got there, he was sitting in the front row of the big stroller that holds up to 6 children. They had just come back for a stroll around the gym (it was raining outside) and he was as happy as can be! He was just sitting there strapped in staring at his teacher with a huge grin on his face. It made me feel so good and I realized that I had raced there for nothing. I am confident that I can make it all day on Monday!
1 comment:
Way to go Tait! Oh what a relief not to have those feeding anymore. They are fine those first few weeks, but everyone will be much happier now with a full night's rest!
Post a Comment