The Doctor says that the baby is doing fine, heart beat is strong and delivery is close. I am 38 weeks and 1 day, so it really could be anytime now, which is exciting and scary at the same time.
I go back to see him on Monday and we will discuss inducing at that point, he doesn't want to induce me until I am 10 days from my due date or closer. I told him that I received all this advice to walk and squat and drink castor oil to get things moving, but he said not to do any of those things because it only increases my blood pressure and won't bring on labor any faster for me. I figure that I will probably take his advice considering I have absolutely no idea what I am doing!
If nothing happens over the weekend, I will post again on Monday after my next appointment!
Katie
p.s. Here is a recent picture of "us" in front of the fireplace!
1 comment:
You look beautiful. Hey at least you are being forced to rest up before he gets here! I was advised to slow down with Micah and quit work at 36 weeks. I remember it getting hard because the days were long and I was uncomfortable, but after Micah arrived, I felt very energized for those middle of the night feedings after all my rest. Yes, I tried everything in the books, and nothing worked--only gave me more aches and pains, so I agree taking it easy is best! Can't wait to hear when sweet baby arrives! Keep us updated.
Post a Comment