Hi Friends and Family!
I felt it was high time that we start blogging like all of the cool kids (Lindsey and Courtney)!
Well, what to post first? On February 22nd, Steven and I moved into our new (70 year old) house. We absolutely love it! We completely gutted the place and have been working on it for well over a year now. I will upload pictures soon to share with everyone so that you all can see our progress.
After we moved into the house, we traveled to Europe for an amazing 12 day vacation to Paris, Barcelona and Scotland. While in Ayr, we attended the baptism for Ella, our beautiful niece, at St. Columba Church (where we were married) and had a fantastic visit with our friends and family.
Now that we are home from vacation, it is back to work and golf! Steven is practicing for several tournaments this summer. There is a chance that I might join him soon before it gets too hot outside to play. We are busy decorating the house and making it a home and also learning the art of yard work. Interesting...
I look forward to posting more on our blog! Please bear with me while I get the hang of this. We are couple without a home telephone, cable television or Internet access. We will catch up with all of you one day!
Cheers!
Katie
3 comments:
Couldn't be happier about your blog! :)
Get some pictures up Girl!
Can't wait to hear more updates and see pictures!
Post a Comment