I just want to give a big shout out to my Dad and tell him Happy Birthday! He is the best Dad in the whole world. He sings with me, talks to me, plays with me, watches golf with me, takes me on walks, helps me learn new things like how to roll over and use a computer, he feeds me, cuddles me, kisses me and tells me how much he loves me every single day. He is my very best friend and I am so happy to be called "little Tait!"
Here is a video of us that he recorded just yesterday. Dad was teaching me how to walk. He loves to get down on the floor and spend time with me whenever he can. I am glad I get to see him so much. Plus, I think he is way more fun to be around than Mom because she is always wiping my face, giving me baths, making drink yucky medicine and changing my clothes, which I hate!
Happy Birthday to the Best Dad in the World!
Love, Tait
2 comments:
super sweet video!! happy birthday stevo! you are the greatest! that song rocks and it totally brings back memories of the "happy thanksgiving la la la song" which is tremendous! love you ALL!
We Morrison boys agree, Dada is way more fun! Happy birthday to your dada, Tait. We still think ours is the best, but that's okay-you can think yours is the best too. Since we don't live in the same town-we won't have to have a fight about that :)
Post a Comment