Monday, February 9, 2009

Cheerful Little Man

Today Tait is 9 weeks old and this morning I took him to the doctor for his 2 month check up. He now weighs 13.6 lbs and is 24.5" long! The doctor says he is completely healthy and right on track with his development. During this visit he had to have 3 shots. He screamed for a few minutes, but other than that the appointment was great!

I can't believe how big he is getting and how fast he is developing. He laughs all the time and now recognizes our faces. Yesterday we spoke to Ruben on Skype to wish him a Happy Birthday. Tait was sitting on my lap and was just staring at Steven the entire time he spoke, so interested in what his daddy had to say! Then, I held him up to the mirror and spoke to him and he started to laugh at me! It sounds like a little chuckle!

Here is a short video of our cheerful little man. Hopefully I will be able to capture him laughing in a future video, but this is still pretty darn cute! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable, what a handsome baby.

Lindsey said...

i finally got to hear this video on my home computer! we love his little sounds! he is precious! we can't wait to meet this little guy!