Our favorite Texans, Lindsey and Charlie, flew in for the big event and we spent the entire weekend with them. It was so much fun! I was glad that the four of us were able to spend some quality time together before the baby arrives. As you can see by the pictures, there were a few moments where Lindsey scared us a little bit trying to channel the baby, but he responded well and I think he will love his Aunt Lindsey and know just who she is when he arrives!
Thanks to everyone for such a fab weekend. What a wonderful and memorable last trip before Baby Lindsay arrives! I can't wait to see you all again soon!
Love, Katie

Jenny and Jon Ostenson

Supper Club (minus Jenny)


Charlie and Steven

Charlie and Lindsey

What is she saying?

Steven is nervous and at a loss for words!
2 comments:
you know i loved trying to channel baby boy and send good energy his way! :) ha.
Katie, you look beautiful!! Haven't seen you at any meetings lately now that are NNS shifts are over, but I hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment