Last weekend I was in Birmingham, AL., where I saw many of my closest childhood and college friends at a FABULOUS baby shower in honor of baby Lindsay! The shower took place at the cutest restaurant, Cobb Lane, situated on a cute cobblestone street in Birmingham, AL. It was such a fun weekend! My best friend from college, Lindsey and her mom, Sheri, flew from Texas to attend the shower. Lindsey, Sheri, Mom and I stayed at a hotel all weekend sharing many laughs (and snores) and every day posed a new adventure driving around town, right ladies?! At the shower, I was able to visit with all of my closest friends growing up along with their moms (Cynthia, we missed your momma!). It was such a fabulous day, one that I will never forget. From the bottom of my heart, thank you all so much for a wonderful party and for all of the adorable gifts. Baby Lindsey is so loved and I can’t wait him to meet all of his aunties soon! 10 WEEKS TO GO!
Here are some pictures from the weekend! Enjoy!








1 comment:
you are welcome from the bottom of MY heart!! love you! *sorry about the snores! :) HA
Post a Comment