Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend in Jax

Steven and I went to Jacksonville for Labor Day Weekend. We had a blast visiting with the family. Here are some pictures from our weekend!







2 comments:

Lindsey said...

beautiful FRIEND!!! you are showing and you look gorgeous!! these are the first pics i've seen where you have a visible bump and "BOY" are you glowing! i can't wait to see you in person in a month! i love you and baby so very much.

Gillian McIntosh said...

Katie, you look great. I am quite jealous looking at you as my pregnancy was a wonderful experience-not that being a mother isn't!
Make the most of going out at the drop of a hat. I advise you to do what Scott and I did and visit a different restaurant every week and see as many movies as you can. It may be the last opportunity for a while!
Anyway, you look fab and we can't wait to meet Lindsay Jr.

GXx